Yes, you can wash your dog at Tractor Supply. They have a self-serve pet wash station that has all the supplies you need to get your dog clean. The pet wash station is located in the back of the store near the grooming supplies.
You will need to bring your own dog shampoo, but they do have a hose and drying area for you to use. The pet wash station is open during regular store hours, so you can wash your dog any time that Tractor Supply is open.
If you have never used a self-serve pet wash station before, here are a few tips to make the experience go smoothly:
- Make sure your dog is okay with being in a small space. If they are not used to being in a crate or small space, this may not be the best option for them.
- Put a towel down in the tub before you start washing your dog. This will help keep them from slipping and will make cleanup easier.
- Wash your dog from head to tail.
This will help make sure that all of the soap gets rinsed off and that their coat is evenly distributed.
- Use lukewarm water. Hot water can be too much for some dogs and may cause them to panic.
- Be prepared to get wet. Dogs shake when they get out of the tub, so be sure to wear clothes that you don’t mind getting wet.
Overall, washing your dog at Tractor Supply is a convenient and affordable option. Just be sure to bring your own shampoo and towel, and be prepared to get wet!