How do I get my w2 from Advance Auto Parts?

If you worked at Advance Auto Parts at any point during the year, then you should have received a W-2 form from the company. This form is also known as a Wage and Tax Statement, and it details how much money you earned during the year as well as how much was withheld in taxes. If you did not receive your W-2 form, there are a few steps you can take to get it.

First, check with your manager or human resources department to see if they have a copy of your W-2. If so, they can give you a copy or direct you to where you can get one.

Second, if your employer does not have a copy of your W-2, you can request a copy from the IRS. You will need to fill out Form 4506-T and send it to the IRS.

Include your contact information, social security number, and the address where you would like the form mailed. You should receive your W-2 within 60 days.

Third, if you still have not received your W-2 after taking these steps, contact the IRS. You can call them at 1-800-829-1040 or visit their website at

The best way to avoid problems with getting your W-2 is to request a copy from your employer as soon as possible after the end of the year. That way, if there are any problems with receiving the form, you will have plenty of time to get it sorted out before tax season arrives.

Previous Article

How do I get my $250 bonus from Uber Eats?

Next Article

Is Safeway open on Christmas?

Related Posts