Is Tim Hortons still owned by Wendy’s?

Tim Hortons is still owned by Wendy’s, but the two companies have been separated since 2014. As of 2016, Wendy’s held a 42% stake in Tim Hortons, while Restaurant Brands International, Tim Hortons’ parent company, held the remaining 58%. In October 2018, it was announced that Restaurant Brands International would be buying Burger King for $11.

4 billion. This is expected to make Tim Hortons a subsidiary of the company, but it is not clear yet if Wendy’s will keep its 42% stake.

Previous Article

How old do you have to be to work at Tim Hortons?

Next Article

Is chili from Tim Hortons healthy?

Related Posts