In the current age, a lot of people find it more convenient to order their groceries online as opposed to going to the store. Here is a step by step guide on how to order your groceries from Tesco online:
1. Go to Tesco’s website.
2. Hover your mouse over the “Shop” tab and then click on “Food”.
3. On the left-hand side of the screen, under the “Shopping Options” heading, click on the type of food you want to buy (e.g.
“Fruit & Vegetables”, “Bakery”, “Meat & Fish”, etc. ).
4. Find the item you want to purchase and click on the “Add to Basket” button.
5. A pop-up window will appear asking how many of the item you would like to add to your basket. Select the appropriate option and then click on the “Add to Basket” button again.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each additional item you wish to purchase.
7. When you are finished adding items to your basket, hover your mouse over the “Basket” tab and then click on “Checkout”.
8. On the right-hand side of the screen, under the “Your Basket” heading, review your order and make any changes if necessary.
9. If you are happy with your order, click on the “Secure checkout” button.
10.. You will be asked to log in using your Tesco account details or create an account if you don’t have one already. Follow the prompts to complete your purchase.