A Lowe’s cashier is responsible for processing customer transactions quickly and accurately. They must be able to handle large volumes of customer traffic while maintaining a high level of customer service. Lowe’s cashiers must also be able to effectively upsell customers on additional products and services.
The duties of a Lowe’s cashier include:
- Greeting customers as they enter the store
- Scanning and bagging customer purchases
- Accepting various forms of payment, including cash, credit, and checks
- Answering customer questions and providing directions as needed
- Upselling customers on additional products and services
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
Lowe’s cashiers must be able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment. They must also be friendly and personable in order to provide excellent customer service. Those who are successful in this role will have strong math skills and an ability to handle large amounts of money.