Advance Auto Parts Limited Lifetime Warranty
Advance Auto Parts offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on qualifying products purchased from Advance Auto Parts stores, advanceautoparts.com, or from our professional installers at participating Carquest locations. Our Limited Lifetime Warranty guarantees that as long as you own your car, you won’t have to pay for the same repair or replacement twice. And, if you’re not satisfied with a repair or replacement, we’ll make it right.
To take advantage of our Limited Lifetime Warranty, you must:
- Be the original purchaser of the product
- Present your original receipt or other proof of purchase to any Advance Auto Parts store or installer
- Comply with any other terms and conditions on the back of your receipt
What isn’t covered by the Advance Auto Parts Limited Lifetime Warranty?
- Products that are used for commercial purposes
- Products that are used in competition vehicles
- Products that have been damaged by abuse, negligence, accidents, or improper installation
- Repairs or replacements made after the expiration of the warranty period
- “Wear and tear” items such as brake pads and wiper blades
- “Special order” items such as custom-made parts or products
- “Consumable” items such as fluids, filters, and light bulbs
The Advance Auto Parts Limited Lifetime Warranty is a great way to get free repairs or replacements on qualifying products. However, there are some exclusions to the warranty that customers should be aware of.
These exclusions include commercial use, competition vehicles, damage from abuse or negligence, and repairs or replacements made after the expiration of the warranty period. Additionally, “wear and tear” items such as brake pads and wiper blades are not covered by the warranty. Finally, “special order” items such as custom-made parts or products are also excluded.