If your headlight bulb burns out, you can replace it with a new one. You’ll need to buy the right type of bulb for your car.
You can usually find this information in your owner’s manual. Once you have the right bulb, follow these steps to replace it:
1. Open the hood and locate the headlight housing.
2. Remove the retaining ring or screws that hold the headlight housing in place.
3. Pull the headlight housing out of the socket.
4. Disconnect the electrical connector from the back of the headlight housing.
5. Remove the old bulb from the socket and insert the new bulb.
6. Reconnect the electrical connector and reinstall the retaining ring or screws.
7. Close the hood.
Does Advance Auto Parts Replace Headlight Bulbs?
Advance Auto Parts does not replace headlight bulbs; however, we do sell a wide variety of bulbs to choose from.