If you need anything for your tractor, whether it be parts, accessories, or even just some advice, your best bet is to head on over to your local Tractor Supply store. However, if you can’t make it to the store or if they don’t have what you’re looking for, you can always order from Tractor Supply online. Here’s how:
1. Start by heading to the Tractor Supply website. Once there, hover your mouse over the “Shop” tab and click on “Outdoor Power Equipment” in the drop-down menu.
2. On the next page, select the type of outdoor power equipment you need from the options on the left-hand side of the page.
For this example, we’ll select “Lawn Mowers & Tractors”.
3. Now that you’ve selected a category, you’ll see a list of subcategories appear on the right-hand side of the page.
Select the subcategory that best describes what you’re looking for. In this case, we’ll select “Riding Lawn Mowers”.
4. At this point, you should see a list of products appear on the page.
If you know exactly which product you want, you can enter its name or model number in the “Search within results” bar at the top of the page and hit “Enter”. Otherwise, feel free to browse through the products until you find something that interests you.
5. When you’ve found a product you want to purchase, click on its image or name to be taken to its product page.
6. On the product page, select the quantity of items you want to purchase from the drop-down menu next to “Qty”. Then, click on the green “Add to Cart” button.
7. A pop-up window will appear asking if you want to “Keep Shopping” or “Proceed To Checkout. “ Click on “Proceed To Checkout. “
8. If you already have an account with Tractor Supply and are signed in, skip ahead to Step 11.
If not, enter your email address in the first blank field and create a password in the second blank field under “Create Account. “(You can also choose to checkout as a guest by clicking on that option). Once you’ve entered your information, click on (If creating an account)